Welcome to the blog of the High Standard Collectors' Association. Feel free to browse around and enjoy! If you have a question about one of our posts, or have something to add, please leave a comment by clicking on COMMENTS or COMMENT just below the post. We'd love to hear from you!

Monday, October 5, 2015

My First Hi Standard, a Model B


Here's a picture of my first Hi Standard, a Model B. I bought it with a number of parts missing, including the grips. I made the grips on it out of some nice walnut I had on hand.

For my gun blog review of this gun on the Mr. Completely gun blog, Click HERE.

(Note: This is an example of how we can put links to other articles here on the HSCA blog. If you are unfamiliar with blogging and blog comments, have a look at all of the comments following the blog post on the Model B.) 

By the way, I still have this Model B, and it's STILL not for sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment