Welcome to the blog of the High Standard Collectors' Association. Feel free to browse around and enjoy! If you have a question about one of our posts, or have something to add, please leave a comment by clicking on COMMENTS or COMMENT just below the post. We'd love to hear from you!

Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Bullsh-t rumor

 Somebody has started a rumor that there is a rift between the guys at High Standard Montana.


I was informed of this by Bob Snider.


He and Russ want to make it clear to everyone that that    

THERE IS NO RIFT IN THE COMPANY!!!!


jon


2 comments:

  1. I am not part of your group I am from Kenosha Wisconsin my wife has a high point supermatic centurion military that just looks beautiful I can send pictures somebody tell me what it's worth or somebody take it off our hands cuz it's not my style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh with the high standard supermatic centurion military my name is Bob phone number 262-220-8750

    ReplyDelete