Welcome to the blog of the High Standard Collectors' Association. Feel free to browse around and enjoy! If you have a question about one of our posts, or have something to add, please leave a comment by clicking on COMMENTS or COMMENT just below the post. We'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Model B or C parts Needed

Does anyone have a stop block (stop lug) for a Model B or C in used but serviceable condition they want to sell? It is for the second series with the take down lever on the right side. I also need the spring and plunger that pushes it upright. I'm putting a Model C back together for a friend of a friend, and some parts are missing. If you have these parts, email me at blog (at) whidbey (dot) com.

Thanks!

Mike G.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see your post. If you get feedback on a source for these parts, I am also interested in them for a Hartford 22 pistol. I also need a retracting rod for a Model-B with Type 1-A takedown if you hear about a source. Thanks. I will also let you know if i get info.
    Ira

    ReplyDelete